Friday, May 22, 2009

Psh

I think I am the only person from my high school that isn't either... engaged, married, or has five kids.
I swear this crap come in waves...now the few people that were single and are now finished with graduate school are getting engaged.  Looking through facebook tonight I wanted to puke a little, maybe it was more like wanting to slit my wrists, I can't distinguish between those feelings very well right now, I've had the flu.

For the first time in my life I am starting to relate to Bridget Jones.  Next thing I know I will be running a marathon or driving a red convertible sports car.  
This is not good.

1 comment:

  1. i don't agree with this negativity! you are in freakin' Finland! and you don't have to wake up at 5am every morning to crying babies or smell your husband's farts! :)

    ReplyDelete