Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Renee this one's for you

What I've decided...

-Since I would like to get married and have a family some day and the dating pool in St. Louis is o' so shallow I have decided to join eharmony. (commence laughing)

-Since I would like the aforementioned things and I want to feel good about my body again so I decided to join a gym. I joined in October and was going at least twice a week until finals from hell came down on me. As soon as I get back to St. Louis the gym and I are going to be friends.

-Since I am getting older and my mind may be failing soon I have decided to start writing down random stories that I recall in this blog. This will be for myself and although may not be for the purpose of entertaining others maybe actually end up being quite funny, because I crack myself up.

-Since I have listened to Vampire Weekend's new album on npr (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122213523) I have decided that I like them even more than I did before.

That's pretty much all I've decided right now. If I remember more I will post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! You crack me up too, and I think that your decisions for this new year, futuristic 2010, are all wonderful. I love love love you!

    ReplyDelete