The count down has begun.
Three weeks left until final reviews. Three weeks left until I am done with a Masters Degree in Architecture. Oh holy crap.
Five years doing undergrad (I graduated with a billion extra credits) and three and a half years of graduate school. I wonder how well I will adjust not being in school...I will share my internal freak-outs another time.
Updates:
-My finger is still sore from the x-acto/superglue incident. I will consult one of the doctors in my ward tomorrow. Amputation is still a possibility.
-No bed sores yet.
-I broke my cardinal rule: I HAVE to sleep for 4 hours before a review. I stayed up something like 26 hours before I reviewed. In the past not sleeping before a review has proven to be detrimental to my state of mind which inevitably makes them go horribly. Surprisingly this review went alright.
-I finally ordered and received my Design Thinking book. That is actually quite a relief.
-I wasted sometime today that I didn't have to spare by going to the Gap with a couple of my friends from school. I got a new sweater and peacoat for an absolute steal. I feel slightly less frumpy since I put the new sweater on.
-I'm a little weirded out that Russ and Chow found my blog. Maybe they found me through Renee? I prefer to be incognito. But I love you Russ and Chow, you guys know me and how "special" I can be, so you guys are okay.
-The marriage plague is still spreading in my ward. And it's still annoying...in all reality I am very happy for these people. I'm just bummed that I am nowhere close to being married let alone I haven't dated anybody out here. So every once in a while I have a pity party for myself. They mainly happen when I am in cynical moods such as now.
-My beautiful BFF Renee is going to pop out her second kid any day now. I can't wait to meet this Festus Maximus in December!
-Another friend from college, Elisa is going to pop out her first kid in December. I am very happy for her. I think the kid will come out with a mohawk and an OpIvy t-shirt on.
-My gym finally reopened. I have to go talk to them to see if they are going to refund the money that I requested while the gym was not in service. I hate greedy corporate america. Speaking of...I still hate Aetna.
-I have had a stress headache for the last week and a half. That's just been awesome. I took an anti-anxiety pill tonight (klonopin) and it helped actually quite a bit. I need to get me more of those.
-I want a dog so bad. A lot of women have biological clocks that tick very loudly, well right now my doggy-clock is ticking. I think going in a few weeks and being able to cuddle with Bowser, the handsome boxer that is 80lbs of pure love, is going to pacify that for a while. Bowser loves to be held. I'm talking about his whole entire body on top of yours. Although my breathing can become restricted I love almost every minute. He's my Baby Bowser. Yeah, Boston the adopted pug is pretty dang ugly/cute.
I was going to post some of my drawings on here but Blogger doesn't support pdf files. So maybe another time.
I need to pack up and go home now. I have to wake up and go to church tomorrow. I haven't been in three weeks and I kind of don't see me going again before my final reviews are over.
Buenos noches.
-cassie
I love how I can hear you saying all of these things when I read it. Especially "oh holy crap".
ReplyDeleteYou are so close to the end! YOU CAN DO IT!
ReplyDeletePS: then what happens when you graduate? Back to Utah?!?