I try not to write blogs when I am upset or frustrated but judging from the last blog and now this one I'm not doing so well at that resolve.
As previously mentioned through the encouragement of others I joined match.com. And through the encouragement of others I have stayed on (my bishop even thought it was a great idea) despite my hesitation. Trying to keep an open mind and optimistic attitude about things I have interacted with a few people. The most recent one reminded me of a couple of my college friends; musician (guitar, bass, drums), likes music, kind of geeky, has a sense of humor, and seemed to have a strong spiritual side although not currently part of an organized religion. So I'm going to ignore the poor grammar and a few of the super geeky pictures and thought to myself "okay this might be an okay pool to stick my toe in." So I trepidatiously gave him my number.
First night I get a little cute and complimentary message. So far so good.
Later that night he sends me a selfie from the shoulders up. Kind of strange...I ignore it and ask him about his work and music.
The next night I'm sitting enjoying some conversation with some friends when I receive another message from the guy. This time I get a full body shot of him in gym shorts...with a hard-on. Yes, he was pitching a tent. WHAT THE HELL?!?! I was so disturbed and sat there for a good 10 minutes completely and utterly shocked.
Where in the deep dark crevices of your grey matter did you think that sending me that picture was a good idea? Were you dropped on your head a lot as a child? Did your apartment have lead based paint? Seriously I don't know what half self-respecting woman would see that photograph and think "Hey, that's hot" or "You look as though you are somebody that would treat me with respect."
No.
Hells no.
Yes, I may say a lot of shocking things but 99% of it is for my entertainment and the shock value that I receive. When it comes down to it I am a very reserved and moral person. That kind of disgusting behavior doesn't fly with me.
So whatever, this dating crap is horrible. I hate the game. I hate hate hate it.
I'm officially taking a break.
Hahahaha!! Oh I'm so sorry Cassie! That's gross and terrible. Good thing iPhones can block numbers.... It was good seeing you last night, even though you don't look as much like a cast member from Fight Club as I'd hoped <3
ReplyDelete