So my friend Chantal often times refers to personality types when speaking about people. 99% of the time it would go right over my head because I have not cared to research or learn about them. Mainly I am not really into the idea of classifying people or categorizing something that is in constant flux, but that's beside the point. So after the nth time of her referring to a personality type I finally decide to take one and find out how I would be categorized. Well it turns out that I am...
As I was reading the description of what each category meant I kept thinking "Holy crap, that is totally me!" There were a few things in the larger synopsis that didn't quite jive with my personality or with what I believe, but all in all I'd say I was put into a category quite well!

It nailed you! Definitely a Defender :)
ReplyDelete