I love it here. It is really neat. I feel as though I am in a scene from Mission Impossible or the Bourne Identity all the time. It is relatively dark. The sun has only made a real appearance once otherwise it has been hiding behind fog and cloud cover.
I left Maine on Thursday. Got to the Munich airport on Friday and met up with Vac. Arrived in Finland around 2 pm. Drove around with our program assistants Maiju and Phillip while they were shuttling people to their various apartments. I got car sick.
The apartment is great. There's Jordan, James, and I living together. When we arrived the dining area had been partitioned by a curtain and a bed placed where the table should be, so there was no common space or area to hang out in. So Jordie and I took the large room and James took the smaller middle room.
We met up with some of the other students that night at a place called Nolle. Pretty chill place, it was fun. The cheese there was not my favorite.
I'm falling asleep.
I will fix this later.
Night night.
I will fix this later.
Night night.
No comments:
Post a Comment