Saturday, February 6, 2010

Short Randoms

-I just purged a bunch of numbers from my phone. Very therapeutic. Now I don't ever have to see those names again when I'm searching for someone else.
-I am really annoyed with a particular person who despite my efforts to be friends with has proven unfruitful. Which doesn't make sense since we get along so freaking well...but seriously I can't tell if this person has major social skill discrepancies or just doesn't want to be friends outside of our infrequent interaction.
-I made my bed this morning and it made me sad because I remembered how much I really want to share my bed/life with somebody.
-I rediscovered pandora today. I love it.
-Went to NY to visit Anika and co. for nearly a week when I really only had to be in NY for two days for our studio trip. I have a lot of work to make up but I loved every minute of it.
-Otto painted my fingernails when I was in NY. He is my special buddy.
-I braided Milo's hair a few times. It was cute and Anika said Milo liked it.
-I have a recording of Clio saying "Cassie answer the phone" as my new ringer. I love it!
-Anika made me the perfect scarf.
-Some people in school can really suck. Lazy, selfish, and vindictive are all words that come to mind.
-Briana and I are on the same crappy boat, but it's nice to at least have company.
-Today I did laundry, went grocery shopping, went to school and worked, worked out at the gym, and I woke up before noon! :)
-I've never really put this in writing or told very many people but I really want kids...freaking biological clock.
-I am going to make fajitas this week or next weekend and invite people over. I am going to be more social.
-I really like my studio professors: Jared Della Valle and Andy Bernheimer. So far it's been good and I really like the fact that this is more of a self driven studio and I have to make fast decisions and be confident in those decisions.
-I don't like being so spread out from all of the people that I like at school.
-I have been going to bed between 12 and 1 for the past week. Tonight is an exception because I am writing this. I need to go home now.
-Oh and Peter and I found my celebrity doppelganger tonight...Ginnifer Goodwin.
-Last night I put on the new duvet cover that my mother made for me over Christmas. I found on the bottom where the button holes are she stitched an "I" and then sewed on two buttons one of a heart and the other a "C." So it said "I" (heart) "C." I cried. My mom is so good to me and I love her so much.
-I have had a head cold for the past week and a half and today I have had an awesome pressure headache. I also didn't know that my body could produce so much snot. I hate being sick. I feel it going to my lungs a little bit.
-I went to institute on Thursday. I am going to make an effort to go now that I don't have class Thursday nights.
-I really need to go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment