Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jordan, this one is for you...


So I went out to lunch today with a really great person that I know through church and I mentioned that I was going to make more of an effort to go to institute. She said something like "Oh yeah, I read that on your blog." I was flabbergasted, how in the crap did she know I had a blog?! She then informed me that the link to it was on my facebook info section. I just about died. I think I put it on there when I was in Finland so people could check out what I was doing and I forgot to remove it!
Who in the hell knows who's seen my crazy rantings and depressing tales of my life!
So THANK YOU Brittany for informing me of that little detail.

Moving on...
My friend and roommate in Finland, Jordan, said that I need to write more blogs when I'm happy and not when I hate people. So Jordan this one's for you!

I love school. So far the semester has been going relatively well. I really like studio so far and am learning how to trust my decisions a lot more.
I've been working out and feeling good.
I had some friends from my school life and church life over for dinner this last Saturday night. It actually turned out really well, even though my church friends were outnumbered 3:1. Everyone really liked the guys from church, maybe I'll invite them to do more things.
I was called to the activities committee at church. I am not quite sure how this is going to work out. I am kind of an eccentric person and like to have activities where people dress up as lucky charms and give out clues at various checkpoints around the city and have a person dressed up as a leprechaun with a pot of gold at the end or project movies onto the side of a building and have movie theater popcorn from an actual popcorn machine. Oooo or one of my favorites was a Cinco de Mayo party with virgin margaritas! I like to go all out on things like this and I'm not sure how receptive this group is going to be to my ideas. We'll see. (Oh, sorry Jordan, that was not very optimistic.)
Ummmm....what else....I look forward to getting up everyday now. It's been a long time since I've really felt that way. In the past I have been so stressed out that I want to sleep. I think auditing one of my classes is really helping with that. I don't need the credit and I'm taking the class just for fun, why not audit and not have to do the papers and instead spend my time in studio or sleeping or actually trying to have a social life? Oh the possibilities are endless!
Holy crap I need to go to sleep.
One more thing, I've been watching, really only listening, to Tough Love season 1 on VH1.com. Jordan you should check it out! The host is pretty cute and awesomely brutally honest with some of these crazy chicks. I give it two thumbs up on my list of reality shows.
Well that is all or tonight...or today...
I love people, even the a-holes at the ticket paying counter at City Hall. Yes, I love that douche bag in some way.
Good night, stars. Good night, moon.
Good night, Bowser.

2 comments:

  1. love love love this one! :) goodnight moon, ahhhh. you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you always, negative, happy, well-rested, sleep deprived--I'll take it! I love your blog and I'm glad that other people are loving it too!

    ReplyDelete