-I still have a few loose ends to tie up for Design Thinking...the never ending class.
-Side story: when I was talking to my Argentine professor I asked him about my board and what I could do to improve. He shook his head, touched his forehead and said in his little accent "Oh, Cassandra. Cassandra. Cassandra. It looks like an accountant did it."
Now, two years ago I probably would have been crushed. This year I just laughed because I knew my board was not up to standard, and really an accountant?! It's humorous. Sung Ho once said my project looked like a pregnant worm and during my final review for 318 I had the critics tell me twice that my plans looked like bad contractor plans (I then started crying and hyperventilated.) I've had to grow a pretty tough skin and now I find the humor in the absurd comments and metaphors, and actually appreciate the creativity.
-I have an assignment and quiz tomorrow for my Climate and Light class. The professor is this ~70 year old guy who is the driest funniest grandpa guy in the world. I actually really enjoy his class.
-Life is good. I still don't know what I am going to do this summer. Wish me luck in figuring it out.
-That's all.
Let's just beg on the streets for cash and roll down art hill 30 times a day all summer long. Love you, Cassie!
ReplyDelete