Thursday, March 25, 2010

Warning: this blog is lame

So I really only have 2-3 people who read my blog so I feel as though I can be more candid on this forum than on others. So here it goes...

Hello, my name is Cassie and I'm a sugaraholic.
I have had a sweet tooth for as long as I can remember, I think it may have even started in the womb. I know candy and sugar is horrible for me. I know it. But there's a little devil that lays dormant on my cravings organ for 27 days of the month. The rest of the time he raises hell and turns me into a monster, kind of like the one in Men In Black that can only be satisfied by consuming a large amount of sugar. It's horrible.
But since my last relapse I have stayed off the wagon. Holiday candy proves way too tempting for me! I love holidays (see my last blog) and the candy is half the fun! For example I am eating Starburst Jellybeans right now that I found in the Easter section and they are delicious.
I have said this time and again but Peeps are the reason holidays were invented. Forget religion, culture, and tradition; peeps=holiday. But for some reason I don't buy peeps unless it's a special occasion or if I'm going to share them with somebody. I think it may be because to me peeps seem worse for me because they don't even try to hide the fact that it's sugar. Whereas other forms of sugar mask themselves as something slightly less poisonous like Starburst jellybeans, they are FRUIT flavored.

Okay I've had enough of this ridiculous blog.

Oh yeah and who swears at FHE? Apparently I do in front of my entire group while we are playing a game. I'm getting pretty good at sealing my fate as a spinster.

2 comments:

  1. A dirty, sugary mouth...I'd ask you to marry me in a heartbeat if Richie hadn't beat the punch. But peeps? honestly, they are the LAMEST holiday candy. Personally, I think the Cadbury Bunny Egg tops them all. ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would divorce you for that peeps comment if Richie hadn't beaten me to the marriage thing! :)
    Cadbury cream eggs are fantastic but now that they have shrunk they are not quite as magical anymore.

    ReplyDelete