So here I am waiting at the Salt Lake City airport on night #2 of being rolled over for a JetBlue flight to New York City. The buddy pass system is an absolute joke here, but that is for another time. I am sitting on the hard carpeted floor leaning against the window radiators with my legs slowly falling asleep. There is a guy off to my right listening to his music way too loud and singing/humming way too loud. I go between wanting to stab him in the face with my chapstick to smiling at how awkward he is making everyone around him feel. I am waiting, hoping and praying that I can get the flight. There is one seat left. I really want it to have my name on it. But there has to be 20 other people to voluntarily roll over not show.
She just paged somebody to the counter. Crap. More like "shit." I'm trying not to swear.
People are now moving into the line to board the plane.
I am moving to New York. I am throwing up.
I got on. Holy shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment