Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Ease Up there Cassie

Dude, that last blog was a total Debbie Downer.  I need to abstain from blogging when I'm feeling so introspective or self-deprecating.  Geeze.

Well to liven things up a bit here are five things that I am grateful for today:

  1. Loki and his floppy ears
  2. Heated seats
  3. Text messaging that lets me stay in contact with my sisters - Sister Selfie Tuesday
  4. Little babies, because they are magical.
  5. Photoshop



Speaking of Loki and how wonderful he is, yesterday was our 6 month anniversary!  Actually, the only way I knew it was because Stray Rescue sent me an email.  Ha.  But he really is such a good boy, I am so lucky to have found him.

This is actually a professional headshot of Loki!
The photographer that was shooting our office had me bring him down.  Hahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment