Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Retract

Okay, so I took off the man-bashing/martyr blog I posted a few days ago.

I often times forget that I can be a very intense person and at times overbearing.  I cannot blame anyone, let alone an entire gender, for my current marital status.  So as cathartic as it was it did not accurately reflect my true feelings or views on the matter, hence it got the boot.


Today I had my first faculty meeting with the other 112 studio instructors.  It's going to be a fun semester because the project is, get this...a flying machine!  Totally stoked.  It looks like I'll be brushing up on my physics and Bernulli's Principle this weekend.
And in other news I officially declined the offer at the other architecture firm.  I am grateful to have had the choice.  Now I am looking forward to a relatively relaxing work environment where I can take my future dog and where my schedule is flexible enough that I can teach.  That reminds me I need to start looking at adoption/rescue websites.  Sometimes I think I should get a pitbull mix just to spite my parents because they're breedists when it comes to pitbulls.  (Yes I make up words often, not always intentionally.)  I loved the TLC show Pitbulls and Parolees.  But ultimately it just depends on the dog and their personality, but I grew up with boxers so I love the short-haired large stalky breeds.  TBD.

I have not gone to bed before 1:00 am this entire week...it's looking up to be a redbull kind of day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment